When giving via ACH/Credit/Debit, you can set up recurring giving to make generosity a consistent part of your life.
A recurring donation will automatically pull from the bank account you link or charge the credit or debit card on file on the cadence you set. This is a great way to ensure you are meeting your philanthropy goals and it gives receiving organizations consistent funding for their missions. It's a win-win!
SET UP A RECURRING GIFT
1. Initiate a donation from your favorite nonprofit's website by clicking on their Donate button.
2. Specify the amount you wish to give by either selecting a pre-set value or entering a custom amount in the top bar.
3. Choose the recurring cadence for your gift. Overflow offers the ability to give every week, every two weeks, monthly, or on the 1st and 15th of the month.
4. Next, you'll be asked when you want to start your recurring giving. The date you choose will be when your first gift will be sent.
5. Decide if you'd like to designate the donation to a specific campaign, if applicable.
6. Login using a phone number or email address. You'll be sent a one-time passcode to confirm your contact information.
7. Enter a new payment method or select an existing one. You can also choose to make the donation anonymous.
8. Click "Give Now" and you've set up a recurring donation! Enjoy the confetti celebrating your generosity. 🎉
How to edit or cancel a recurring donation
How to manage your donations using the Donor Profile
How to give through credit card, debit card, or ACH on Overflow
Please sign in to leave a comment.