Skip to main content
Donating through Overflow. Why should I do it?
YOU SHOULD USE OVERFLOW IF...
1) You hold appreciated stock on which you will incur significant capital gains taxes if you sell your shares on the public market. 💸 💸 💸
- Overflow (STOCK) allows you to quickly and easily donate stock and save up to 20% on long term capital gains and up to 37% on short term capital gains taxes. Learn more.
2) You're used to modern, sleek platforms that make it easy to do what you want to do. 📱📱📱
- Overflow is designed with the modern user in mind. Flow through the giving platform easily and quickly, and enjoy the process.
3) Your favorite nonprofit accepts donations using Overflow technology 👐 👐 👐
- Top nonprofits are using Overflow to facilitate frictionless donations and giving transparency.
4) You want more of your donation to go directly to your favorite nonprofit 💰 💰 💰
- Overflow (ACH/DEBIT/CREDIT) doesn't charge your nonprofit additional fees, so you can maximize your impact when you donate cash.
5) You want to build generosity into your life 🎁 🎁 🎁
- Overflow is creating a community of people who make giving from their overflow a part of life. We offer connections to top nonprofits and fellow philanthropists. Learn more.
Giving via Credit/Debit/ACH, recurring gifts, and more.
Accepted stock types, giving timelines, Overflow's concierge stock-donation service.
Giving via crypto, appraisals, supported coins.
...others coming soon!
We're building new asset classes so you can give anything, from anywhere.
Change recurring donation, confirm gift receipt, giving via stock